One Last Run?
Over the last year I’ve been struggling over what I should do about this blog. For a while there I wanted to give it up for good but then I realized that I have a mission in life to spread the word about cheesesteaks. Starting this Spring I will begin reviewing cheesesteaks once again. My goal is to bring my total cheesesteak reviews up to 100. What happens after that is up to you, the readers. If you want/ask for more reviews you will get them. If not then you won’t see any new reviews from me again. I’ll keep the site up and running but that’s about all.
So now, I need some help from all of you. I am looking for new places to review. I have about 10 places that have already been requested, but after that I’m not too sure where else I should review. So I need your feedback and ideas.
The first places I will be reviewing (in no particular order) are:
- Ted’s Place in Conshohocken
- Heritage Hoagies in Huntington Park
- Hog Island Steaks in Phoenixville
- Ice House Steaks and Pizza in Pottstown
- Dakota Pizza in Wynnewood
- Pagano’s Steaks in Philadelphia
- Philip’s Steaks in Philadelphia
- Sonny’s Famous Steaks in Philadelphia
- Paradise Pizza in Lansdown
- John’s Village Market Deli in Wayne or Berwyn
- Marzella’s Pizza in Collegeville
- South Philly Steak and Fries in Pottstown
Be on the lookout for my new reviews in the coming weeks. Thanks for checking out my blog and I hope to hear from some of you soon.